Waiting Staff - Lyle's - Shoreditch, London
Lyle’s is seeking experienced Waiting Staff to deliver a warm and relaxed yet high standard of service.
Lyle’s was opened in 2014 by General Manager, John Ogier, and Head Chef, James Lowe, on the ground floor of the Tea Building in Shoreditch. Here, James brings together an established network of farmers and fisherman with his pared-back, modern British menu. The highly seasonal menu changes daily and is accompanied by an affordable wine list.
If you are a hospitality-focussed foodie who is eager to work and develop your career in a trend-setting, critically-acclaimed restaurant, then we want to hear from you!
Successful candidates will have:
- A warm and charismatic personality;
- Previous waiting experience in a quality restaurant environment;
- Passion for delivering an exceptional guest experience;
- Excellent knowledge of wine (WSET or similar a bonus), food and hospitality;
- Native or fluent English language ability;
- Desire to develop your career in hospitality.
In return, we will offer you:
- Up to £11.20 per hour;
- Guaranteed days off on Sundays;
- Excellent Company benefits, including 50% off in group restaurants, discounted gym membership amazing staff parties, etc.;
- Personal and career development opportunities within a growing restaurant group.
A snapshot of what you could be part of:
Michelin Star since 2015
“I had the most fantastic, thoughtful, delicious meal at Lyle’s... The chef is a legend, such a fantastic talent; humble and genuine.” - Jamie Oliver
Apply for Waiting Staff - Lyle's - Shoreditch, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly