Waiting Staff - Bubbledogs - Fitzrovia, London
Bubbledogs is seeking enthusiastic Waiting Staff for its fabulous Fitzrovia venue!
Bubbledogs was opened by husband and wife team, James Knappett and Sandia Chang (both previously at Noma and Per Se), in 2012. Unlike most Champagne bars, at Bubbledogs you can explore exclusive grower Champagnes, sourced directly from the producers, whilst sinking your teeth into a selection of American-style hotdogs with globally inspired toppings.
As Wait Staff, you will be responsible for delivering a warm, friendly and memorable guest experience and the highest standard of service at all times. You will become extremely knowledgeable about wines and Champagnes (extensive training provided by General Manager and Sommelier, Sandia) and you will keep our guests hungry for more of what we have to offer!
You should have:
- A fun personality with oodles of character and a natural team player;
- Prior experience in a small but fast-paced, quality restaurant environment;
- Keen interest in and knowledge of wine and Champagne;
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service;
- Desire to pursue a long-term career in hospitality;
- Thirst to continually learn and develop;
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English language ability.
As well as having the coolest job in town, you will receive:
- Up to £8.50ph;
- Sundays always OFF;
- Company benefits, including 50% off across the JKS Restaurants group;
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities within a dynamic and growing business.
“The hot dogs are great, the Champagnes are varied and inexpensive and the service is first-class.” Richard Vines, Bloomberg