Pastry Chef de Partie - The Langham, London
Pastry Chef de Partie
Looking for your next exciting move?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a passionate and talented Pastry Chef de Partie to work at The Langham, London with world renowned pastry chef, Cherish Finden.
As Pastry Chef de Partie, you will work in a creative and inspiring environment, with the leader in developing new concepts. This is your opportunity to sharpen your skills working in a five star brand, with great career development opportunities. You will work alongside an already impressive team delivering world class culinary experiences for our guests.
We want your enthusiasm, great experience, charisma and passion for hospitality. The rest we can take care of.
At The Langham, London we value our Chefs and this is reflected in the fantastic packages we offer:
- 5 day working week, salary circa £24.5K plus discretionary service charge
- 4 weeks’ holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- Chef whites and safety shoes provided
- F&B discounts for you, family and friends
- Complimentary and discounted accommodation around the world with Langham Hospitality Group
- Season ticket loan and so much more….
Ready for the challenge? We wait to hear from you.