Income Auditor - London
Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark rich in heritage of exceptional hospitality since 1865, blended magnificently with a contemporary 21st Century edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 contemporary guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, a private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
As an Income Auditor you will become part of a specialised finance team that provides a dedicated accounting service on behalf of our team, guests and suppliers. Working as part of a wider finance team you’ll be responsible for controlling, consolidating and auditing revenue streams across the hotel from rooms to F&B outlets, ensuring that revenue is accurately recorded against nominal codes in the general ledger.
With a meticulous eye for detail you never miss a thing, ensuring that all sources of revenue are cross matched, analysed and balance against departmental cashier reports and charges are correct so that daily revenue and management reports can be produced. Superior communication skills are also required for this role to develop strong working relationships at all levels of the business. Finally your background in general accounting will give you the fundamental understanding to undertake a host of financial responsibilities including the preparation of reports and journals for inclusion in the general ledger.
- Well versed in business operations and have the finesse to execute a range of Accounting Practices with accuracy and precision.
- Exceptional financial and numerical skills, along with a proven background in a similar Income Audit or Control role; ideally gained within a luxury hospitality environment.
- Will have studied or be working towards formal qualifications within accounts.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Exposure to computerised financial packages such as SUN and Fourth Hospitality will be highly regarded, along with a working knowledge of Opera and Micros.
- On duty meal
- Weekly dry cleaning allowance
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicantsmust be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.