General Manager - London
Aubaine opened their first Aubaine Deli in Covent Garden this summer. It has been a great success and we are now looking to open more.
Like Aubaine's elegant restaurants and brasseries the Deli offers high-quality fresh products based on Aubaine’s roots in France and in particular Provençal. The range includes new signature boulangerie and viennoiserie products from Aubaine's own bakery, a classic and authentic breakfast range, sandwiches made from Aubaine's own range of breads, seasonally changing hot dishes along with salads and sharing boards. The food menu will be accompanied by coffee and teas from around the world, and fresh juices.
Our success starts with our teams so we are looking for General Managers to join us as we grow – we are looking for individuals who are inspiring leaders of their team and able to deliver an outstanding level of service to all our customers.
As a General Manager you will:
- Lead, inspire and develop your management team and front of house team to deliver the Aubaine service standards to ensure a unique guest experience
- Be fully responsible for:
- Delivering the Aubaine brand standards
- All aspects of the financial performance of your restaurant
- Driving the sales and maximising the profitability in your restaurant
- Forecasting the sales and planning the wage costs
- The health and safety of your restaurant
- Meeting and beating the budgets and targets set by the company
What are we looking for in you?
- Experience in running high profile and high volume businesses offering a premium range of food and drinks in a takeaway and eat in format
- Ability to lead a team to deliver outstanding levels of service with in the Aubaine brand
- Experience of new openings
- Strong organisational skills
- Driven to deliver results
A passion for quality!
The benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Career Development and progression
- Excellent working environment in an expanding brand
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Internal and External Training Courses
- Meals on Duty
If this excites you then send us your CV now – at the first interview you will meet the Human Resources Manager, the CEO and members of the Aubaine team to get a chance to fully understand our exciting plans! We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative