Chef de Partie - Macclesfield
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Shrigley Hall Hotel Golf & Country Club, Macclesfield
Great opportunity to join a fabulous brigade with opportunities to really develop your skills in kitchen and leadership!
You know there’ll be pressure, but our menus aren't simple branded corporate ones, we allow our chefs to add their own flavour and flair to our menus and delight our customers. You’ll consistently produce quality food whether its for our restaurant, room service, meetings or functions - there's great variety in the role and you'll be capable to developing the skills of Commis Chefs as well as maintaining the stock control and keeping a safey and hygienic kitchen at all times.
What we’re looking for from you
You will benefit from the following skills and experience – not all are essential as we’ll help with some training:
- NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation or equivalent
- Relevant proven experience in a similar environment
- Eye for quality standards, control and hygiene
- Enthusiasm for producing consistent, quality food
- Ability to work without supervision
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Ability to work a variety of shifts with a flexible approach to working hours to suit the needs of the business
- In line with requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Pay and Benefits
£18,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Benefits are none contractual and may vary according to status and length of service
- 28 days in the holiday year from April - March inclusive of Bank Holidays Holidays increase with length of service.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Substantially discounted stays across the Group including friends and family
- Free leisure club membership
- Discounted food and beverage within the hotels
- High Street Discount incentive scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free parking
The Hotel Collection has unique properties and gives us the opportunity to break free from the big corporate chains’ approach to hospitality in the UK, so our teams have more freedom to achieve our financial, service and people objectives. Our aim is to provide ‘Positive impressions. Lasting memories’.
Chef de Partie – 4* Hotel Group Shrigley Hall Hotel Golf & Country Club
Housed in an extravagant historic mansion, The Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club enjoys a quiet location with breath-taking views across the Peak District National Park and the Shrigley golf course. The accommodation offers 148 elegant bedrooms with a selection of premium and deluxe standards. The Shrigley Hall Hotel is situated in the quaint village of Shrigley, near Macclesfield in Cheshire (within easy reach of the M6 and M56; just 15 minutes from Manchester Airport).