Executive Head Chef - Macclesfield
Shrigley Hall Hotel Golf & Country Club, Macclesfield
To be a key part of the senior management team of the hotel, having the vision, passion and drive to expand our food operation to provide innovative food in all departments in high volume and to achieve exceptional standards within budget. Be commercially aware when creating new dishes and menus and produce top quality food while driving revenue and maintaining exceptional food and health & safety standards.
- Excellent cooking skills and an understanding of produce and ingredients.
- The ability to create menus and deliver them, ensuring that they are both creative and profitable.
- Have the skill to bring out passion, flair, imagination and attention to detail for quality food and service.
- The skill and experience of working in a fast paced and highly pressured environment.
- Maintaining or raising the profit margins on food.
- Financial and commercial awareness and have a good working knowledge of IT systems, GP’s, wage control and costs.
- Customer driven, with a passion for standards.
- Ability to develop and inspire commitment to a vision of success; supporting, promoting and ensuring alignment to The Hotel Collection’s vision and values.
- Well presented, professional and credible.
- Must be ambitious, enthusiastic, and have excellent leadership qualities, as well as an open management style, and a mature and professional approach
Salary and benefits:
Benefits are non-contractual and may vary according to status and length of service.
- £35,000-£40,000 dependant on experience
- Substantially discounted stays across the Group including friends and family
- 28 days holidays including bank holiday allowance
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- High Street Discount incentive scheme
- Service incentive scheme
- Eye care vouchers
If this sounds like you, then please press apply and include your CV and covering letter, detailing you current/most recent remuneration as part of our online application process.
The Hotel Collection has unique properties and gives us the opportunity to break free from the big corporate chains’ approach to hospitality in the UK, so our teams have more freedom to achieve our financial, service and people objectives. Our aim is to provide ‘Positive impressions. Lasting memories’.
Executive Head Chef – 4* Hotel Group Shrigley Hall Hotel Golf & Country Club
Housed in an extravagant historic mansion, The Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club enjoys a quiet location with breath-taking views across the Peak District National Park and the Shrigley golf course. The accommodation offers 148 elegant bedrooms with a selection of premium and deluxe standards. The Shrigley Hall Hotel is situated in the quaint village of Shrigley, near Macclesfield in Cheshire (within easy reach of the M6 and M56; just 15 minutes from Manchester Airport).