Food & Beverage Assistant
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
More about the role
- Ensuring excellent & professional guest service is consistently provided at all times.
- Ensuring that health and safety & all procedures are adhered to.
- Undertaking general waiting & service duties of food & beverages.
- Communicating & liaising with team members, kitchen & other areas of the operation.
- Following hygienic food & beverage handling procedures.
- Providing general assistance with cleaning in function areas, as directed.
- Adhering to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation.
- Any other duties as directed within the scope of job holder's skills & capabilities.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Ability to work a flexible rota including evening & weekend work where required.
- Being aware and understanding all relevant company guidelines & policies.
- To undertake other duties as required and outlined by the Food & Beverage Manager and Supervisor.
What we are looking for in you:
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, & values that follow:
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- A warm and open personality
- Problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skills
Salary and benefits:
Benefits are non-contractual and may vary according to status and length of service.
- £5.55 - £7.20 per hour
- Substantially discounted stays across the Group including friends and family
- 28 days holidays including bank holiday allowance
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- High Street Discount incentive scheme
- Service incentive scheme
- Eye care vouchers
If this sounds like you, then please press apply and include your CV and covering letter, detailing you current/most recent remuneration as part of our online application process.
The Hotel Collection has unique properties and gives us the opportunity to break free from the big corporate chains’ approach to hospitality in the UK, so our teams have more freedom to achieve our financial, service and people objectives. Our aim is to provide ‘Positive impressions. Lasting memories’.
Food & Beverage Assistant – 4* Hotel Group The Stirling Highland Hotel
Dating back to 1854, The Stirling Highland Hotel is situated in the old High School of Stirling. Many of the original school house features have been retained, including a fully working observatory at the top of the building. Located in Stirling's Old Town, this hotel has recently been upgraded with refurbished bedrooms, and a major transformation to the leisure club.