EPos Support Analyst (Evenings/Weekends) - Luton
Main Job Purpose and Objectives:
The EPoS Support Analyst is responsible for the accurate maintenance, planning and implementation of all EPoS data and EPoS Help Desk support calls across the Stonegate Business.
Day to day maintenance and support of the EPoS, Stock and E-Ordering Systems.
Hours of Work:
Hours are 4.30pm-midnight weekdays and 4.30pm-midnight/10am-6pm at weekends (it works on a rotational basis of 4 days in 2 days off).
Training will be provided for the first 6-8 weeks between 9am and 5pm Mon-Fri before the successful candidate moves onto the evening and weekend rota
Accountabilities and Tasks:
The post holder is directly responsible to the EPoS Assistant Manager and EPoS Manager.
Our EPoS Department provides Help Desk support to our 600+ sites by supporting the tills, products and pricing data. The position is office based and is full time.
The post holder will be required to:
- Follow agreed internal processes and procedures to achieve delivery of accurate EPoS data within SLA's
- Provide EPoS Help Desk support and call resolution to the Stonegate Business
- Ensure all product cost prices are 100% accurate before release to live environment
- Accountable for accurate systems testing before release to live environment
- Highlight possible systems issues within the team
- Highlight data issues to the EPoS Assistant Manager and EPoS Manager
- Maintenance of brand purchase lists across systems according to brand stocking policies
- Liaise with 3rd party, outsourced suppliers for call resolution
- System and process documentation
- Manage own time and workload, escalating issues as necessary
- Complete routine daily/weekly checks and processes
- Sundry ad hoc tasks as directed