Management Couple - Wiltshire
Salary: £45,000 Live in + competitive bonus
If you’re looking for a company that is rapidly expanding then this could be the job for you.
My client is looking for a Management couple that are new to working together in the pub industry, if this is the career and you are looking for, a GREAT company to build the building blocks of your career then this could be the right company for you. You MUST come from a license background with a proven track record in the industry.
This is a foodie, gastro pub, lovely location of the South West, Wilshire hitting 1.4 million a year, room for some improvement, food led business, with several bedrooms attached, with the right Management couple they will add more bedrooms to the development
The Company has been established for several years and they pride themselves on delivering warm, friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere, most of the units have prime location and easily turnover over £15,000 plus a week which could be drinks or food led. They are well looked upon within the License industry and are keen on couples from branded or un branded back grounds.
The Role of the Management Couple is to be the ‘face of the business” and really get with the locals and build the business. You must be fully financial responsibility for the Gastro pub and responsible for maintaining front of house systems. You and your partner will be required to be hands on wherever possible with all parts of the business
What they look for:
- Friendly with a real passion for the pub trade – Management couple experience, is essential
- Experience in both wet and dry sales to really develop the business
- Experience in either managed estate or tenancy is required
- Need to be able to manage a diverse team of characters!
- 3 years’ experience within pub
- Management couple experience, also a live in flat is available for the chef!!