General Manager - The Blue Ball, Epsom
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Blue Ball has an excellent opportunity available for a General Manager to head our Management team.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for maintaining consistent standards of service and ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports our values. You will contribute to the profitability of the House through the operation of effective cost controls and stock monitoring.
General Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Deal with the management of all departments within the house operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service.
- Proactively plan to ensure each department is prepared based on an awareness of business in the House.
- Ensure all costs are controlled without compromising standards and service delivery.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Ensure support of the house core values at all times.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
The Ideal General Manager for this position:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role and the ability to demonstrate business / industry awareness.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Food and Beverage discount across the Whiting and Hammond Group
- 28 days’ paid holiday during each holiday year including Bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A competitive basic salary (based on experience)
- Possible accommodation (if required)
- Support in studying for professional qualifications
- Share of tips
- Uniform / Chef whites
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Childcare voucher scheme
- In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for General Manager - The Blue Ball, Epsom
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly