Assistant Manager - The Rose and Crown, Orpington
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
19k plus bonus, tips, meals and loyalty scheme.
Whiting and Hammond has an excellent opportunity available for Assistant Managers to join their Management team.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for maintaining consistent standards of service and ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports our values. You will contribute to the profitability of the pub through the operation of effective cost controls and stock monitoring.
Assistant Manager Key Responsibilities:
• Assist with the management of all departments within the pub operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service.
• Proactively plan to ensure each department is prepared based on an awareness of business in the pub.
• Ensure all costs are controlled without compromising standards and service delivery.
• Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
• Ensure support of the pub core values at all times.
• Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
The Ideal Assistant Manager for this position:
• Must have previous experience in a similar role and the ability to demonstrate business / industry awareness.
• Must have experience in pubs/restaurants.
• Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
• Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead.
• Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for Assistant Manager - The Rose and Crown, Orpington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly