Experienced Bar staff required - The Royal Oak, Dartford
Full & Part time hours available
Pub/Hotel: The Royal Oak, Dartford
Dedicated and reliable team members required for busy high street pub.
Due to change in ownership, the Royal Oak in Dartford is looking for experienced bar staff to join our team immediately.
We are a busy local pub in Dartford high street that is about to introduce a great quality and traditional pub menu, so we are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
We have one full time and one part time permanent role available and we will gladly discuss hours at interview.
These roles will see you operating in good working conditions with the support of a great management team and colleagues, so if you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required for these posts please apply online with your CV now.
- Immediate starts available.
- In line with National living wage.
- These are permanent roles.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Great local public transport links.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Previous experience working in a bar is essential.
- You must have first class customer service skills.
- We need bright, enthusiastic and friendly staff that enjoy customer interaction.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must be reliable, committed and trustworthy.
In order to be considered for these roles, please apply online with your CV and we will get in touch with you for a chat.