Experienced Chefs required - The Royal Oak, Dartford
Pub/Hotel: The Royal Oak, Dartford
Experienced chef required to run pub kitchen in Dartford.
Due to change in ownership, the Royal Oak in Dartford is excited to be looking for an experienced chef to join our team.
We need an enthusiastic and dedicated chef that will work with us to set up our kitchen, create and implement new menus and to take on the day to day running and cooking at the Royal Oak.
Our aim is to offer our customers a fresh, locally sourced and traditional pub menu, so the successful chef will want to have input into our offer and to help us put our food on the map locally.
We have a large and well equipped commercial kitchen, so this post will see you operating in good working conditions, with the support of a great management team.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels for this role, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required for this post.
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
- This is a full time and permanent role.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Great local public transport links.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Potential for career development the longer term.
- Proven experience in the kitchen producing quality food.
- The ability to create and devise new & exciting menus.
- Experience of stock ordering, management and rotation.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- You must be hands on and flexible in terms of the duties required of you.
- Initially you must be prepared to work evenings, weekends and split shifts.
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate is preferred, but training courses will be provided.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV and we will get in touch with you for a chat.