Weekend Housekeeper / Cleaner - The George Hotel, Cranbrook
Pub/Hotel: The George Hotel, Cranbrook
Honest and trustworthy housekeeper required
The George Hotel in Cranbrook is looking for a part time Housekeeper/Cleaner to join our busy and friendly team on a permanent basis.
Part of the Shepherd Neame Group of sixty managed pubs, restaurant and hotels in the South East; the George Hotel combines the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue.
This busy front facing role will see you working approximately 12-15 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern, between 07.30 and 14.00, to include weekends.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of the housekeeping team, you will undertake day to day cleaning duties and will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness standards across the hotel accommodation.
- Duties include dusting, polishing, making beds, removing rubbish, cleaning bathrooms and washing and vacuuming floors.
- You will also be responsible for reporting any maintenance and safety issues to the management team.
- Previous experience in a cleaning or housekeeping role is advantageous not essential.
- First class cleanliness and quality standards.
- You must have a keen eye for detail.
- Great customer service skills are required.
- You must be honest and trustworthy.
- We need great team players that are hardworking and reliable.
- Candidates must be in good physical health as you will be on your feet for most of the shift.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- The salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
- Full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
Please apply online with your CV now or pop in and see us for an application form now.