Chef de Partie - Windsor, UK
Chef de Partie
We are LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We have an exciting role for a Chef de Partie to join our fantastic Hotel Kitchen Team. You will be responsible for assisting the Head Chef and Senior Sous in the daily operation of the kitchen to achieve the required standard of food preparation and presentation to meet quality standards and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
• Educated to a good standard in a food/catering related discipline
• Proven experience catering for a minimum of 500 covers per service period on a regular basis
• Experience gained in a minimum 4 star hotel/restaurant environment
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Agree to be flexible and adaptable regarding workplace duties
Full Time, Permanent, averaging 37.5 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 28 days holiday you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
Apply for Chef de Partie - Windsor, UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly