Trampoline Coach/Instructor - Oxygen Freejumping - Acton
Trampoline Coach/ Instructor - Acton - Oxygen Freejumping
Oxygen Freejumping is the market leading trampoline park chain in the UK. Started in early 2015 by the Founders of LA Fitness and CEO of ukactive, Fred Turok and David Stalker, Oxygen has five sites open and another 3 due to open shortly making Oxygen the leading operator in the UK.
Over the course of the next 2 years the company will grow to represent a chain of 25 parks throughout the UK. Each Oxygen park is a unique activity offering blending sport, fitness, play and fun with everything from formal gymnastics and parkour, fitness classes, Freejumping sessions and even birthdays. Oxygen is leading a truly innovative concept for the UK leisure market.
We are looking for three trampoline coaches to run our Academy at our Park in Acton. We deliver classes across a range of age groups. Our classes are extremely popular and therefore, we are looking for the right people that can bring to life the experience of attending a class right in the middle of Acton only trampoline Park.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience to trampoline coaching is essential.
- Punctual / reliable with experience of working in demanding environments
- Sound ability to develop participants through progressive levels using excellent communicative and coaching skills.
- Ability to speak in front of large groups
- Proven ability to drive performance and increase participation levels
- Exciting, engaging and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about coaching
- Creative and business minded individuals who would look to grow the academy beyond its current level. Opportunities for 1-2-1 coaching outside of academy hours
- Happy to perform on camera and hold interviews for the marketing team / media as required
- Available to commit to our current timetable – Tues pm / Thurs pm / Sat am
- Flexible to expand the current timetable to aid future development of the product