Head Chef - London
Head Chef - Premium Restaurant - Job Summary
Head Chef required for this fresh food concept restaurant in Central London. This company offers great training and development and is one of the UK's most recognisable brands.Our client operates contemporary restaurants in high footfall venues within the UK. They are a group of stylish, modern, informal restaurants serving great quality, authentic food at sensible prices.
Head Chef - Premium Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As Head Chef the role will be to ensure that the kitchen operates smoothly and to manage the profitability by providing consistently excellent food and exceeding guests service expectations. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect:
- Competitive salary, benefits, rewards
- Excellent training
- Exceptional career prospects
The successful candidate will drive this through:
- Being able to create a fun atmosphere, for both staff and customers
- Having bags of energy and drive along with new ideas for ways to increase sales and promote your business
- Living the values
- Leading by example
- Develop a guest focused team to their full potential In return you will be working for a multi-brand company that really values their employees and is committed to career development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Head Chef.
Head Chef - Premium Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience of preparing fresh food, on a cook to order basis, within a hotel / restaurant background.
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand in hand with Hygiene, and be able to implement this into the work place.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
- Excellent stock and profit control.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.