Junior Office Manager - London
Junior Office Manager
Up to £28k basic
Got oodles of natural charm and are highly organised? We’re looking for a Junior Office Manager for our lively office. We're looking for someone with excellent time keeping and the ability to perform well under pressure as well as a ‘can-do’ attitude and an enthusiastic and organised approach towards tasks, however menial!
As the face of our business (you’ll be the first person our tenants and clients see or hear when they walk into the office), you’ll need a friendly and approachable attitude and have an excellent telephone manner. You must also process excellent office management skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven management skills
- Capacity to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Problem solving and project management ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Administrative and reception experience