Store Manager Designate - Heathrow
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Store Manager Designate - Job Summary
Are you an existing Store Manager, Branch Manager or General Manager in the Heathrow area, with a track record of leading sales teams through a service driven sales approach? Passionate about your people and thrive on being able to get hands-on with customers to lead by example? Do you optimise every customer experience, every time with excellent written and verbal communication skills? Can you demonstrate a consultative sales approach that has led you to consistently achieve sales targets? If you have come from a background in telesales, electronics, hospitality, mobile phones, furniture, DIY or a similar sales environment then we may have a fantastic store manager opportunity for you.
The company you will be working for is in the fastest growing sector in retail and are market leaders. In the past few years they have seen huge growth, have one of the fastest growing share prices and have been recognised in the FTSE 250. They pride themselves on leading the way, having great people, daring to be different and a love for their customers. As someone who is willing to learn you can expect great career prospects from these real investors in people.
Store Manager Designate - Role Responsibility
- Lead your small sales team to deliver unparalleled customer service with both telephone enquiries and face to face service
- Use local business knowledge to create and drive external marketing opportunities, including a strong Business-2-Business focus
- Passionately deliver coaching to your team to increase customer service levels and build confidence and strength in the sales process
- Deliver store performance measures through an active hands-on approach to customers and leading by example
- Manage and maintain control of your customer debt balances and ensure all appropriate measures are put in place
- Maintain the safety and security of your store at all times
Store Manager Designate - The Ideal Candidate
- Is passionate about leading and coaching your team to motivate and drive performance
- Enjoys a varied role where no two days are the same
- Has a track record and clear understanding of consultative sales
- Experience in managing store performance, using coaching and performance management confidently with your team
- Working as part of your team, leading by example and with a hands-on customer approach
- Previous Store Management experience within a sales focussed or retail environment
Detail 2 Retail is a division of Detail 2 Group Limited and acts as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading retail companies.
Apply for Store Manager Designate - Heathrow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly