7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager vacancy: It is rare when a pub with the quality and history like the Adelphi is recruiting for a General Manager!
The Adelphi is an iconic pub of Leeds city centre, just a 10-minute walk from Leeds Station and steeped in history relating to the city's glorious brewing history at the Tetley brewery. The Adelphi operates as a Castle business of M&B which is a collective of highly desirable iconic pubs in great locations across the country that appeals to discerning people looking for a high quality experience. We are looking for a high quality General Manager operator to run this fantastic pub.
There are four trading areas on the ground floor and there is a large function room which accommodates up to 100 people on the 2nd floor. Every room in the business is individual and lends itself perfectly to creating atmosphere in the pub. we are looking for someone passionate, driven and committed to delivering great service and standards who also wants to be a part of the soul of Leeds, as the Adelphi is. If you are an experienced General Manager and have a proven track record of delivering outstanding results and are looking for a challenge, they don’t come much better than this site. Get in touch!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.