Group Accountant - London
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Group Accountant - fantastic hospitality group of companies- West London-£40-55k
A fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding group of privately owned family companies which own and operate QSR Franchise restaurants throughout the UK, Hotels and a residential/commercial property company. This group of has a turnover in excess of £100M per annum.
- FULLY Qualified Accountant preferably CIMA / ACCA with at least 5 years post qualified experience
- Previous business experience with SME’s, large family owned businesses or PLC companies
- In developing / coaching and retaining people
- Proven track record in implementing best practice/new procedures
This will be a hands on role which will involve the following:
- Managing / coaching / training a team of Junior Accounts Assistants and ensuring correct procedures being adhered to and team motivated.
- Ensuring timely and accurate production of management accounts and annual budgets- being able to report to Board of Directors. Ensuring EBITDA targets met.
- Managing the day to day interface with the Companies Bankers and meeting covenant reporting requirements.
- Attending meetings with the Company Directors to discuss unit performances versus budgets with Operations Managers and prepare bonuses according to Management Accounts information.
- Liaising with in-house Payroll Department to ensure best practise being implemented
- Completing quarterly VAT Payments for each Company
- Complying with PAYE obligations/company secretarial tasks
- Implementing good tax planning/ Corporation tax and liaising with outside auditors
- Preparing various draft year end accounts/use of capital allowances/losses
- Enhancing financial reporting, controls and procedures across the group
- Playing a key role in developing IT systems to improve asset protection, financial control and reporting
- Provide support on Company and personal tax affairs of Directors both internally and externally with auditors
- Reviewing annual utilities, waste, insurance contracts
- Reporting to Director and Banks regarding financial covenants.
Apply for Group Accountant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly