£18k - £22,000 plus Commission and Bonus [OTE £35,000 - £43,000]
We are recruiting a Sales Manager to join our new club. During the first few months, you will be heavily focused upon recruiting a sales team, train the sales team so they can do a quality job in sales, and order uniform. A fundamental part of the role during the pre-sale phase is to work closely with the Regional Business Manager and General Manager to ensure the Club opens with the budgeted new members.
Beyond the pre-sale phase, the role of Sales Manager is to manage the sales performance of the club to ensure sales targets are achieved. Effective leadership to generate sales leads, referrals, and ensure sales are compliant is a fundamental part of the role.
The role includes designing and implementing effective marketing activities to generate sales leads and training colleagues to ensure they are trained to do a quality job; and in turn colleagues are all set to change peoples’ lives. You will also be accountable for service standards and colleague retention – all of which contribute to the bottom line of increasing sales and reducing costs. Through effective leadership, you will motivate your team to go the extra mile to achieve sales targets and to delight our members.
If you passionate about fitness and want to change people’s lives, then this role maybe for you. We are looking for a confident, outgoing, and customer focused individual to join our sales team at Xercise4Less.
It’s not just another sales job working for Xercise4Less...
- if you want to work for a unique brand;
- you want to be part of Britain’s fastest growing private companies; Xercise4Less is 17 out of 100 [The Sunday Times, December 2015];
- you like to work in a fast paced sale environment;
- and you like to have fun at work;
then this role may be for you.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you can expect a competitive salary, industry leading commission, benefits, and the opportunity to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing gym businesses that is helping to change thousands of peoples’ lives.
Who we're looking for
- Experience of high volume sales, leads generation and referrals.
- Experience of managing a sales team.
- An outgoing and approachable personality is essential.
- A passion for fitness is important.
We would love you to have
- Customer service skills and experience.
- Leisure sector background.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Voluntary benefits i.e. free mobile phone insurance and breakdown cover.
- Access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox.
- Free gym membership.
- Free car parking.
Still interested? Do you think that you have the X4L factor?
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly