Chef De Rang / Head Waiter - Devon
Chef De Rang / Head Waiter – 2 Michelin star restaurant – Devon
Staff accommodation available
Salary : £19500 - £21000 (DOE) + Gratuities
Contract : 48 hours per week – permanent
Reports to Restaurant Manager
Stunning Luxury Hotel in the Devon Country Side
This 2 Michelin Star restaurant lead by a creative Executive Chef offering a Seasonal A La Carte and Tasting Menus with an excellent selection of fine wines.
You will work front of house in this Fine Dining Restaurant serving our customers, recommending / explaining dishes, providing a beverage service and also clearing tables. You will be instrumental in the restaurant set up including linen service, polishing, table top preparations and other mise-en-place.
Ideally the applicant will possess the following skills, experience or attributes:-
- Previous experience as team Leader / Chef de Rang / Supervisor / Head Waiter in a Fine Dining restaurant (Rosette or Michelin ideally)
- Be motivated and passionate about hospitality.
- Be outgoing and socially confident.
- Have the ability to work logically and methodically without the need for close supervision.
- Be flexible to work different shifts and in different food and beverage areas when required.
- Possess a charismatic and engaging personality, together with a smart and polished appearance.
- Have a strong English Language/communication skills particularly verbal.
- Polished hospitality and customer service skills
Apply for Chef De Rang / Head Waiter - Devon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly