Spa Therapist - Chippenham
Spa Therapist - 16 hours/week
The beautiful Lucknam Park state of the art Spa has a vacancy for a part time Spa Therapist to join their successful team.
The Spa at Lucknam Park is a popular destination for Spa days as well as retaining a healthy membership year on year and plays an important part in our guests stay. We are looking for team members who want to contribute to the continued success and are driven to deliver consistently exceptional service which makes us stand out from our competitors. We are very proud to be the Gold Winners for Spa and Wellbeing category at the South West Tourism Awards this month.
- To carry out a full range of Spa Treatments to an extremely high standard
- Help drive treatment sales through upselling and guest interaction
- Achieves retail and treatment objectives as set out and agreed with Spa Director and Assistant Therapy Manager
- Ensure Treatment Rooms are presented to a consistent high standard.
Skills and experience required to fulfil the Beauty Therapist position:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy
- Extensive knowledge of the industry and treatments
- Customer and business driven
- Good team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Engaging personality
- High standard of personal appearance as role model to staff
- The ability to deliver an excellent level of guest service
- Computer literate
We are offering a competitive hourly rate for working Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6.30pm, further details to be discussed at interview.
Due to the beautiful location of the property it can be difficult to reach by public transport, please ensure you are able to travel to the property on a daily basis and fulfil the required shifts prior to applying.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA!
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free car parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and retail, dining at the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux and Pride of Britain hotels
- Complimentary room nights for length of service
- Long service awards
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- 28 days holiday (pro rata), with additional holiday days for length of service
Lucknam Park is unspoilt, country house living at its very best and one of England's finest 5 star luxury Country House Hotels. We offer fine dining in The Park restaurant or a more relaxed meal in The Brasserie. We have extensive leisure facilities in our Spa and Equestrian Centre plus 500 acres of stunning parkland. Lucknam Park is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA 5 Red Stars and Visit Britain Gold Award.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS!
If you feel that this is the role for you and you want to join a successful team please apply by forwarding a copy of your current CV.
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.