Spa Attendant - Chippenham
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a full time Spa Attendant to join the successful team at Lucknam Park. Winners of the GOLD award at the South West Tourism Awards.
The duties of a Spa Attendant include:
- Ensuring that all areas are consistently cleaned, maintained and presented to a high standard
- Removal of dirty laundry and replenish with clean
- Restock toiletries and water throughout the spa
- Respond to guest’s requests as required
Skills and experience
- Experience is not required as full training will be given
- Experience within a customer service environment would be a distinct advantage
- Smart appearance
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Positive attitude towards work
- Keen eye for detail
- Team player with the ability to work proactively alone
- Physically fit as this is a manual role involving lifting
We are offering a full time role, working 40 hours over 5 days a week. Shifts will be allocated on a weekly basis according to business needs and will include early mornings, evenings, weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
Due to the beautiful location of the property it can be difficult to reach by public transport, please ensure you are able to travel to the property on a daily basis and fulfil the required shifts prior to applying.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free car parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and retail, dining at the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux and Pride of Britain hotels
- Complimentary room nights for length of service
- Long service awards
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- 28 days holiday, with additional holiday days for length of service
Lucknam Park is unspoilt, country house living at its very best and one of England's finest 5 star luxury Country House Hotels. We offer fine dining in The Park restaurant or a more relaxed meal in The Brasserie. We have extensive leisure facilities in our Spa and Equestrian Centre plus 500 acres of stunning parkland. Lucknam Park is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA 5 Red Stars and Visit Britain Gold Award.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
If you feel that this is the role for you please apply by forwarding a copy of your current CV.
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.