Brasserie Supervisor - Chippenham
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and charismatic Supervisor to join our team in the 2 rosette Brasserie at Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa.
The Brasserie attracts guests and non-residents who want to enjoy a less formal dining experience with us between the hours of 7am and 10pm. It also hosts a number of the Spa members/guests each day who enjoy a leisurely breakfast, morning coffee or afternoon tea. Our ideal Brasserie Supervisor will be passionate about delivering a consistently excellent level of service and enjoy hosting front of house.
Some of the responsibilities of the Brasserie Supervisor are:
- Support the Brasserie Manager and Assistant in ensuring the Brasserie is cleaned and presented to a high standard at all times
- After full training take responsibility for service periods and ensure they run smoothly
- Maintain a strong relationship with the kitchen team
- Assist in training staff
- Ensure the correct charging procedure and end of day cashing up procedures are adhered to
- Ensure the department is compliant with the H&S and Food Safety policies
Experience and skills required for a Brasserie Supervisor:
- Minimum requirement - experience as a Supervisor/Senior Waiter in a comparable property – minimum 2 rosette
- Knowledge of beverages and fresh food
- Knowledge of Licensing Laws, weights and measures – Personal Licence would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and guests in a professional manner
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Well presented
- Team player
- Passionate about guest service
- Proactive learner with initiative
This is a full time role, working 48 hours over 5 days including evenings, weekends and Bank/Public Holidays. Due to the location of the property it is advisable to have your own transport to enable you to fulfil the shifts required for this role.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA!
Free meals whilst on duty
Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and products and dining throughout the property
Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux hotels
Complimentary room nights for length of service
Long service awards
Full training, development and promotional possibilities
28 days holiday increasing with length of service
THE APPLICATION PROCESS!
If you can show via your CV that you have the right experience and background for this role we would love to hear from you. Please forward a copy of your current CV
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.