Brasserie Waiter/Waitress - Chippenham
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
The 2 rosette Brasserie at Lucknam Park ensures that our guests have an enjoyable informal dining experience whilst receiving the highest level of guest service. We are looking for charismatic team members who have a positive approach to work and would enjoy the challenge of working for one of the top properties in the country.
Skills and experience required to fulfil the Brasserie Waiter/Waitress role:
- Previous experience within a Food and Beverage environment
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Professional and approachable manner which can establish a rapport with guests
- An interest in fresh produce and beverages
- Communicate in fluent English – written and verbal
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Smart appearance
- Initiative and a proactive approach to work
Please be aware Lucknam Park is located in beautiful countryside which is difficult to reach via public transport, therefore your own transport would be advisable to enable you to fulfil the shifts for the role.
This is a full time role working 48 hours a week over 5 days, the salary is dependant on age. The Brasserie is open daily between 7.00am and 10.00pm, shifts are allocated according to business needs and will include evenings, weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free car parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and retail, dining at the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux and Pride of Britain hotels
- Complimentary room nights for length of service
- Long service awards
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- 28 days holiday, with additional holiday days for length of service
Lucknam Park is unspoilt, country house living at its very best and one of England's finest 5 star luxury Country House Hotels. We offer fine dining in The Park restaurant or a more relaxed meal in The Brasserie. We have extensive leisure facilities in our Spa and Equestrian Centre plus 500 acres of stunning parkland. Lucknam Park is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA 5 Red Stars and Visit Britain Gold Award.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
If you feel that this is the role and you meet the criteria above please apply by forwarding a copy of your current CV.
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.
Apply for Brasserie Waiter/Waitress - Chippenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly