Casual Chef de Parties - London
Job reference MJA/CCDPCOL140
Casual Chef de Parties - the City of London needs you! Pay rates up to £12/hr for every hour your work!
The Change Group is on the hunt for keen, flexible and positive Casual Chef de Parties for temp work across all sectors of the Hospitality and Catering industry. If you are looking to fine-hone your existing skills or are looking for something completely new, we are always on the lookout for the hottest talent for the City of London! We are constantly looking for experienced and confident Casual Chef de Parties of all disciplines with an appetite for challenges.
We have immediate and ongoing vacancies for Casual Chef de Parties for weeekend, evening and odd-day bookings. If you find it difficult to get into the City of London we have vacancies across Greater London as well. The demand is increasing as we are in the busiest time of the year.
Our clients include:
* Many elite events companies catering in top-notch venues and parties in central London
* West end 5*, central London and boutique hotels
* Michelin starred and Rosette standard restaurants
* Fine dining, brasserie, bistro and hip gastro pub establishments
* Well-known chain pubs with many continuing vacancies
What we need from you:
* 3-4 years' experience as a Chef de Partie
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
* Be on time!
Apply here and send your CV through to us to set up an interview and get onto something new!
Apply for Casual Chef de Parties - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly