Sales Manager - Chippenham
Sales Manager – London/M4 corridor
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join the Sales and Marketing team at Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa.
Reporting into the Director of Sales and Marketing you will be responsible for maximising revenue and driving the business forward within your set territory. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a 4/5*hospitality business in a Sales Manager role.
Due to the location of the territory you will be responsible for the expectation is that you will live within the home counties.
Experience and skills required to fulfil the Sales Manager role:
- Experience as a standalone Sales Manager responsible for a set territory within the hospitality industry
- Recent experience of selling in the London market
- A proven ability to grow, develop and nurture accounts
- A comprehensive understanding of hospitality including competitors and trends
- Ability to manage time and prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self - Motivated
- A people person who can build and nurture relationships
We are offering a competitive salary and additional benefits for the person that is able to fulfil the above criteria. Details will be discussed at interview.
Lucknam Park is unspoilt, country house living at its very best and one of England's finest 5 star luxury Country House Hotels. We offer fine dining in The Park restaurant or a more relaxed meal in The Brasserie. We have extensive leisure facilities in our Spa and Equestrian Centre plus 500 acres of stunning parkland and a Cookery School. Lucknam Park is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA 5 Red Stars and Visit Britain Gold Award.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA
- Free meals whilst on duty
- free car parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and retail, dining at the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux and Pride of Britain hotels
- Complimentary room nights for length of service
- Long service awards
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- 28 days holiday, with additional holiday days for length of service
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
If you believe you are the person that can fulfil this challenging position please apply by forwarding a copy of your current CV along with a covering letter with details of what you can contribute to the team.
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.
Apply for Sales Manager - Chippenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly