Temporary Chef de Partie - Twickenham
Job Reference MJA/CDPHTR137
Temporary Chef de Partie - Heathrow/Hounslow and Twickenham area: Tired of the commute? Apply to the Change Group and start working on your doorstep for up to £12/hr!
Many of our clients in the Twickenham and Hounslow have positions open for a local Temporay Chef de Partie to support their core teams throughout the summer season. Say goodbye to the grind of the commute into London! We have positions in your area and we need a skilled Temporary Chef de Partie!
As a temp relief Temporary Chef de Partie you must be able to adapt to different environments, follow instructions from your line manager to execute your tasks adequately and be able to communicate effectively with your managers and colleagues. You should have a positive attitude when going into a new place, approach problems with a can-do perspective and be ready to work wherever the Head Chef needs you most. For this reason you should therefore be comfortable to work on all sections of the kitchen and ask questions frequently in order to preform your duties to the specifications of the Head Chef.
What you can get out of working for us:
* Up to £12/hr
* Weekly pay
* Heathrow/Hounslow/Twickenham local placements
* As many or as little hours as you want to work! Enjoy total flexibility and control over the hours you want to work.
* Friendly office team to support you through the registration and booking process
What we need from you:
* 3-4 years' experience as a Chef de Partie or Temporary Chef de Partie
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 referees before you start work
* Be on time, and if you think you will be late or can't make it, give us a call!