Football Coach - Work Abroad
First Choice Football Coach – FA Level II, Summer 2017
Joining the First Choice Holiday Village Team as FA Level II Football Coach you will deliver amazing holidays for our youngest guests. You will make a huge difference to family holidays abroad by delivering fun and professional coaching sessions to adults, toddlers and kids aged 4-16 years.
What you will be doing
As a Football Coach you will work abroad and deliver organised football lessons in a fun but safe environment. You will pro-actively tailor your lessons to each individual to balance fun and enjoyment with technical progression on the pitch. You will be coaching children of varying abilities following the coaching syllabus outlined by Master Class.
You will be comfortable and confident to actively promote your sessions which are available and sell your available lessons to maximise attendance and revenue. You will also join in and support wider team events both daytime and evening such as Team Days & Team Shows.
In addition to delivering coaching, you will help to solve problems for customers and will support the Destination Team to help all of our customers ‘Discover their smile’. Behind the scenes you will be organising and planning sessions, keeping records, handling cash and completing regular paperwork.
What we are looking for
- Minimum of a Level 2 FA Coaching Qualification
- Well presented with a hunger and endless enthusiasm to Create Smiles
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well with adults and children of all ages
- Independent and flexible, willing to work variable hours in any of our Holiday Destinations
- Confident, fun and creative personality with the ability to work as part of a big team
- Holder of a British/EU passport, UK bank account and National Insurance number
- Aged 18 years or over due to critical business reasons whilst working overseas
Working within TUI group
TUI Destination Services is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 77,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your smile’
Help us to Create Smiles and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including return flights and accommodation. You will have the opportunity to learn language skills and build an international career as part of our exciting multi-cultural team.