Nursery Nurse - Work Abroad
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Thomson Baby-Club or Nursery Nurse, Summer 2017
Joining the Thomson Baby-Club or Nursery Nurse Team you will deliver amazing holidays for our youngest of guests. You will make a huge difference to family holidays abroad by delivering an exciting and creative childcare programme for kids aged 0-12 but specializing in the under 3’s.
What you will be doing
As a Baby-Club Rep or Nursery Nurse you will work abroad as part of our International Childcare Team in either the Nursery or Baby Club of one of our Family Life or Sensatori Hotels. Furthermore, you will feed, change and care for infants, monitoring their well-being at all times. You will be a childcare specialist, confident in looking after those under the age of 3.
You will also join in and support wider team events both daytime and evening such as Character Parades and party dances. In addition to delivering Childcare, you will help to solve problems for customers and you will support the Destination Team to help all of our customers ‘Discover their smile’. You will be positive and use your skills and experience to ensure our Baby Club & Nursery standards and procedures are followed at all times. You will be self-motivated and ready to step into character to enhance our kid’s holidays.
What we are looking for
- Recognised qualification in childcare to a minimum of a Childcare Level 3
- Experience of working with Babies in a professional environment
- Willing to obtain a Childcare First Aid Certificate for the full duration of employment
- Independent and flexible, willing to work variable hours in any of our Holiday Destinations
- Confident, fun and creative personality with the ability to work as part of an International Team
- Good standard of written and verbal communication skills, additional languages advantageous but not essential
- Willing to attend Childcare Training in March or April
Working within TUI group
TUI Destination Services is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 77,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your smile’
Help us to Create Smiles and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including return flights and accommodation. You will have the opportunity to learn language skills and build an international career as part of our exciting multi-cultural team.