Assistant Manager - Tolworth
Assistant Manager - Hollywood Bowl - Tolworth
Are you ambitious? Do you want to be part a successful Leisure business that offers you all the opportunities you need to develop your career in management?
If you’re looking for an Assistant Manager role that gives you more variety, challenges and opportunity than ever before, Hollywood Bowl Tolworth is definitely the #Place2B.
Here at The Original Bowling Company our success, growth and innovation has enabled us to become the market leader in our sector. With 54 Hollywood Bowl, AMF Bowling and Bowlplex Centres across the UK and an exciting future ahead of us, could this be the right time for your next career move?
Tolworth celebrated its 50 year anniversary last year making it one of the most recognisable bowling centres in the South. Boasting 32 state-of-the-art bowling lanes, a large league customer base, fantastic food and exciting plans for a refurbishment next year, there really couldn’t be a better time to join us.
About the Role:
As our Assistant Manager you will be responsible for assisting the Manager in the day to day running of the Centre. You’ll also:
- Be a role model for our team and be responsible for leading, inspiring and motivating them – ensuring that they are giving our customers a great experience
- Coach and mentor the team, supporting them to hit their targets as well as their personal development goals
- Lead the team from the front, but also be on the floor at key times ensuring that our customers are happy and safe
- Be very hands-on, your excellent attention to detail will enable you to enhance our customers’ visit – you’ll need to surprise and delight them at every opportunity and create lasting memories
- Drive sales and marketing with the Centre Manager and develop local marketing activities
- Be a brand ambassador – promoting the centre in the local community
We pride ourselves on being creators of positive energy, so for you to be successful in this role you’ll need a positive attitude and approach to everything you do. Here’s what else will make you perfect for the role:
- At least 18 months’ experience in a fast paced, customer facing management role
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to inspire and lead a team
- Sociable with an outgoing personality
- Enthusiastic with a hands-on approach
- An understanding of a leisure or hospitality operation
- Willing to work late nights and weekends
- Ambition for success!
The benefits and rewards:
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train our teams to the highest standards through on and off job training. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive:
- Bonus of up to 15% of basic pay
- Uncapped Out-performance Bonus, paid annually – last year some of our managers received as much as £9,000 bonus!
- 28 days’ holiday, increases with length of service
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Bowling.. of course
- A range of discounts with hundreds of Global Brands
- Access to discounted gym membership
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounted food whilst on shift
We also offer a 12 month fast track General Manager in Training programme to all Assistant and Deputy Managers wanting to progress their career. The programme offers real exposure to what is required to run a busy and successful Centre.
Be quick – we don’t want you to miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team.