Temporary Chef de Partie - London
Job Reference MJA/CDPFDRMR110
Amazing fine dining restaurants in London need dedicated, highly skilled Temporary Chef de Partie this year! Open to all Chef de Parties with good quality experience paying £12/hr, negotiable salary!
The Change Group is currently recruiting a number of for fine dining experienced Temporary Chef de Partie positions. You'll be assisting prestigious fine dining establishments across the City and West End London. In your duties you could be asked to work on a variety of sections, supporting the chefs wherever they need you.
You should be able to fit into a large brigade and adapt to a new environment quickly in order to assist in the best ways possible. You should have a positive, can-do attitude, be able to follow instructions to a "T" and be willing to work anywhere the Head Chef needs you. You should have a keen eye for detail and have the stamina to produce high quality dishes in a dynamic and busy environment.
You should have a minimum of 6 years experience to work at as a Temporary Chef de Partie with as much fine dining - Rosette or Michelin experience as possible. You should be able to show that you have experience in all sections of the kitchen, show initiative in your learning and progression and that you are ambitious in your career choices.
We are constantly on the look-out for quality, reliable, enthusiastic Temporary Chef de Partie CVs to help us in many booking across the hospitality industry. Get the hours in on a great wage this autumn! Possibility as well if you are interested to work in any other establishments across the temporary division. We always want to keep you in the jobs you want to work!
What you can get out of working for us:
* Up to £12/hr, salary negotiable
* Weekly pay for every hour you work
* Many fantastic locations - big, small, fine dining and gastro!
* As many or as little hours as you want to work! Your availability is up to you!
* Sites across the City and Greater London
What we need from you:
* 3-4 years' experience as a Chef de Partie or Temporary Chef de Partie
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificates level 2, in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
If you are a skilled Chef de Partie then get in contact here by sending us through your CV. Even if you only have a few hours to spare a week, we'll take it!