Sushi Chef - London
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sushi Chef - Quality Japanese Izakaya - West End
Sushi Chef | Japanese Izakaya | Great progression | Central London | £24k
I am currently recruiting for a Junior Sushi Chef with previous experience in working with top-quality, hand-made Sushi in a high-end Japanese or Pan Asian kitchen to join the ranks of one of London's most centrally located Japanese restaurants.
You will get a range of benefits including:
* Salary up to £24,000
* 48 hours per week
* Team of 8 chefs
* 28 days holiday
* Laundered Uniforms and Meals
* Excellent progression within the company
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous experience in a Japanese/Pan Asian Kitchen
* Impeccable standards for Hygiene and Food Safety
* Great work ethics, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
* Good hygiene standards and experience in teaching others
* Desire to work in one of most highly acclaimed Asian restaurants in the UK!
If you are interested, submit your updated CV now!
West One is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note, due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. All applicants must be either eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application.
Apply for Sushi Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly