Deputy Manager - Windsor
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Deputy Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - Job Summary
We are looking for a dynamic Assistant Manager to join a new premium fresh food concept in Windsor backed by one of the most well-known businesses on the high street. The company's ambitious expansion plans allows them to offer real career progression to enthusiastic Assistant Managers.
Our client are well known for their leading brands across the high street and are a company synonymous with quality and market leading standards. The business offers their employees fantastic career progression opportunities. The company takes great pride in their staff and are looking for enthusiastic, driven managers with a passion for service and standards.
If you would love the opportunity to be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for great customer service then this is the job for you!
Deputy Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - Role Responsibility
- Work alongside the General Manager to co-ordinate and manage busy shifts
- Show initiative, drive and passion, thinking on your feet to drive business success
- Be the face of the business to your customers, going above and beyond their expectations to create a memorable experience
- Be a strong leader to your team, coaching staff and encouraging their development
- Use excellent attention to detail to deliver impeccable brand standards
- Control financial aspects of the business to achieve targets
Deputy Manager - Premium Fresh Food Concept - The Ideal Candidate
- At least 12 months management experience within a full service environment, preferably branded
- Passionate about great food and customer service
- Have an outgoing, positive personality and a true people-focussed approach
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Commercial awareness with a good understanding of financial targets
- Be committed to building a career within restaurant management
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Apply for Deputy Manager - Windsor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly