Duty Manager - London
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Duty Manager – Health and Leisure club – South West London
Location: South West London
My client is a well-established Health and Leisure company who are looking for a mixture of passion and management experience.
The Duty Manager role will be fully responsible for the daily operations of this busy site. The candidate must possess excellent interaction and communication skills, very high standards of customer service when liaising with our members and work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll also need to
- Experience of working within a team in a service industry
- Supervisory experience within the Leisure industry
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise their own workload and members of their team
- Ideally a UK recognised pool lifeguard qualification
- First Aid at Work Certificate (training available)
- CIMSPA Pool Plant Operator qualification (training available)
- Supervisory experience in the hospitality or service industry
- Experience of working in wet operations (lifeguarding, swim teaching or Trainer Assessor)
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Good numerical and written skills
Apply for Duty Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly