Food & Beverage Assistant - Harrogate
The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate
What is the job all about?
- Ensuring excellent & professional guest service is consistently provided at all times.
- Ensuring that health and safety & all procedures are adhered to.
- Undertaking general waiting & service duties of food & beverages.
- Communicating & liaising with team members, kitchen & other areas of the operation.
- Following hygienic food & beverage handling procedures.
- Providing general assistance with cleaning in function areas, as directed.
- Adhering to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation.
- Any other duties as directed within the scope of job holder's skills & capabilities.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Ability to work a flexible rota including evening & weekend work where required.
- Being aware and understanding all relevant company guidelines & policies.
- To undertake other duties as required and outlined by the departmental manager and supervisors.
An impressive 19th century hotel situated the heart of the spa town of Harrogate, adjacent to the Harrogate International Centre and a short stroll from the famous Betty's Tea Rooms and Montpellier Gardens.
Set in 12 acres of award-winning landscaped gardens, The Majestic Hotel is charming and elegant, exudes sophistication and basks in its Victorian heritage offering a traditional setting for a relaxed stay.
A Victorian landmark, it is the perfect location for holidays and breaks in Harrogate and North Yorkshire.
This Harrogate hotel boasts 170 spacious bedrooms.