Male Housekeeping Assistant - London
Male Housekeeping Assistant
Reporting to Housekeeping Manager
Salary: £ 8.00 per hour
Working hours: 30 hours a week, long days weekends shifts
To maintain the cleanliness and presentation of locker rooms and other communal or sports areas within the Roehampton Club.
- To undertake cleaning of locker rooms and other communal or sports areas in accordance with the agreed cleaning schedules.
- To ensure all communal areas of the Roehampton Club are presented to the highest standards at all times.
- Receive and manage chemical and other cleaning stock effectively.
- To ensure the disposal of waste is in accordance with set regulations.
- To clean and maintain the female locker rooms and other communal or sports areas at the site to the required standards to meet Health & Safety / Hygiene regulations.
- To ensure safe working practices and Health and Safety compliance at all times.
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, colleagues and members.
- To participate in monthly departmental meetings.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Ability to use own initiative and manage work schedule.
- Good customer care skills including respecting internal and external customers.
- Must be in general good health and be able to work outside in all weathers.
- Understanding of current legislation in regard to Health & Safety and hygiene.
The above job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out task, including occasional weekend working, as specified by the Club that are outside the content of your job description on occasion.
Apply for Male Housekeeping Assistant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly