Group Reservations Manager - Central London
We are seeking an experienced Hotel Reservations professional to join the team of this high quality, expanding Restaurant group.
About the role:
* Managing the reservations team on a day to day basis
* Responsible for all reservations over the phone, internet or email and will handle all associated operations.
* Working alongside the Management team to achieve maximum revenue
* Developing and adjusting revenue strategy based on the demand and daily pick up
* Multi site management experience would be an advantage
* The ideal candidate would need to come from a similar background
* Management or Supervisory experience within the Reservations department
* Possess an unflappable personality with entrepreneurial flare
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Group Reservations Manager - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly