Food & Beverage Assistant (Berkshire) - Bracknell
Are you Fit for Virgin Active..?
Are you passionate & energetic? Are you fun & positive? Are you a strong team player? If the answer is Yes then we want you!
We’re looking for a Food & Beverage Assistant to deliver a red hot and world-class experience to our members in our Club Lounge. Not only does that involve preparing & presenting food and drink it involves providing a heartfelt Service.
Part of one of the UK’s most prestigious group of companies, The Collection clubs within Virgin Active are the ultimate choice for those who want the very best in lifestyle, service and fitness.
This role is part time, working 16 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (6am-2pm), 'lates' (2pm-10pm) and weekends (7am-3pm/1pm-9pm)
The fantastic Perks:
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Dedicated F&B manager, there to support and promote your development
- Tailored courses to suit you, your interests and increase your expertise in your field
- Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniform
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit!
Come on, join one of the most prestigious companies in the UK!