Head Chef - London
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you looking to join a quality Pub Group where you can have autonomy to drive the business forward and create truly incredible dishes? Then this role could be the chance you've been waiting for!
I am looking for a Head Chef for a fantastic pub serving Classic British and Modern European cuisine using modern methods and techniques that offers all of the above.
Menu input is wanted where there are also daily specials so a great way to utilise everything you have learnt to put new ideas together for these menus.
Salary of up to £33K and our client puts great emphasis on training and personal development with lots of opportunities to progress within the company.
Working with seasonal fresh produce that is locally sourced to maximize the quality of food on offer.
Real emphasis is on quality over quantity, and chefs will be expected to be passionate and individual within their remit.
You will be working 48 hours per week across 5 days with 2 days off.
- The ideal candidates will come from a fresh food branded pub or restaurant background
- A stable career history with experience in a quality fresh food pub/restaurant
- Passion, energy and a desire to be the best
- Knowledge of modern techniques and methods
The benefits of becoming a Chef with this Pub Group are:
- Be part of a stable, financially successful Pub Group
- Build upon an already great reputation
- A great salary, plus a comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills
- Full autonomy on your menus
The company offers great benefits, including free meals on duty, and friends and family discounts etc.
Leisure People are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Head Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly