Waiter/ Waitress - Rick Stein's Cafe
Are you a Waiter/ Waitress looking for a new challenge? We have the perfect opportunity for you to join our front of house team at Rick Stein's Cafe.
As Waiter/ Waitress you will play an important role in supporting the front of house team and providing outstanding customer service even through busy peak times.
So if you want to work in one of the best locations in Cornwall and are passionate about providing the best customer service then we want to hear from you!
Reasons for you to join our team:
- We'll provide you with training to develop your skills and knowledge
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You'll receive 20% discount in our shops and restaurants, along with preferential rates for family and friends at our cookery school
- You'll have the opportunity to experience different restaurant environments
- You'll have the opportunity to progress your career with us
- You'll have the opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We can offer support with childcare vouchers
- You'll have access to an employee assistance programme supported by our leading industry charity, Hospitality Action
A day in the life of a waiter/waitress – you'll be:
- Looking after customers who are dining with us.
- Taking orders and processing them through the till.
- Taking food and drink orders to tables.
- Looking after allocated tables during service.
- Continually building upon your product knowledge.
- Letting the manager know about any problems or issues.
- Keeping the restaurant clean and setting up for the next service.
- Maintaining high presentation standards including a clean, ironed uniform.
- Making hot beverages and preparing cutlery and side plates for service.
To apply for this opportunity click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We look forward to hearing from you!