Assistant Manager - Oxford
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in Oxford, working on a flexible full-time basis. You will deliver outstanding customer service and assist the Bar Manager in day to day operational duties, working with the team to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Bar.
Your duties will include:
- Take overall responsibility for the Bar in the absence of the Bar Manager
- Support with training and developing all team members, and encourage good working practises
- Implement the Marketing schedule
- Complete the Daily Operations Manual, and daily sales information
- Banking procedures and stock checks
- Ensure the Bar passes company audits
- Have a good knowledge of KPI’s and how to positively influence them
We believe our people are the best asset we have and are the heart of our company.
To become part of the AMT’eam, you’ll be friendly, polite and professional. You’ll also be eager to learn - we want our Baristas to be the most skilled in the business, able to hand craft top quality, individually made drinks.
Previous Barista experience is not essential, so if you are enthusiastic about quality customer service and love coffee as much as we do, what are you waiting for? We want to hear from you!
In return for your hard work and dedication to AMT Coffee we offer:
- Assistant Manager starting rate of pay is £8.20 per hour
- Night time working rate where applicable
- A unique and generous bonus scheme
- Staff discount
- Pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox
AMT Coffee is an equal opportunities employer