Food and Beverage Operative - Aberdeen City
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel
What is the job all about?
- Ensuring excellent & professional guest service is consistently provided at all times.
- Ensuring that health and safety & all procedures are adhered to.
- Undertaking general waiting & service duties of food & beverages.
- Communicating & liaising with team members, kitchen & other areas of the operation.
- Following hygienic food & beverage handling procedures.
- Providing general assistance with cleaning in function areas, as directed.
- Adhering to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation.
- Any other duties as directed within the scope of job holder's skills & capabilities.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Ability to work a flexible rota including evening & weekend work where required.
- Being aware and understanding all relevant company guidelines & policies.
- To undertake other duties as required and outlined by the Food & Beverage Manager and Supervisor.
The Hotel Collection has unique properties and gives us the opportunity to break free from the big corporate chains’ approach to hospitality in the UK, so our teams have more freedom to achieve our financial, service and people objectives. Our aim is to provide ‘Positive impressions. Lasting memories’
F&B Operative – 4* Hotel Group The Aberdeen Altens Hotel
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel is located on the main Southern approach to Aberdeen, close to the City Centre. The hotel has 216 bedrooms, twelve meeting rooms and a Health and Leisure club with an indoor swimming pool. The Aberdeen Altens Hotel is a contemporary, welcoming hotel and one of Aberdeen’s premier hotels for business meetings and events, and a popular local wedding venue.