Temporary Receptionist - London
Are you looking for to work as a receptionist in a fantastic company based in central London? Are you an organised, well presented confident individual? If yes, then please apply now!
Your duties as a temporary receptionist based in London would include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and clients to the building.
- To ensure that the reception area and meeting rooms are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors.
- To provide a responsive and efficient reception and telephone service to all customers on all aspects of the service provided
- To ensure the smooth operation of the switchboard service including taking accurate messages and passing the details to the recipient promptly, forwarding calls where required directly to client or voice mail
- To ensure that all visitors including contractors follow the relevant signing in/out procedures
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that the query is responded to within procedural deadlines
- To ensure that the receipt of deliveries, including keys, recorded deliveries etc. are properly signed for and the recipient of the deliveries are notified promptly
- To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection where required.
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
If you think you would be suitable for this temporary receptionist role and you match the requirements within admin and secretarial roles to join an expanding company based in London then please send over your CV today.
Apply for Temporary Receptionist - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly