General Manager vacancy: Premium Country Pubs are currently looking for an experience General Manager to lead the team at The Ramblers Rest in Chipstead on the top of the North Downs, which is conveniently situated for easy access to central London and yet still retains the charm of a Surrey village, which is why we are a favourite for local dog walkers.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced General Manager with skill to manage the fluctuations of seasonal dining and who has a passion for excellence along with a real love for food and great service.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.