General Manager vacancy: Premium Country Pubs are currently looking for an experienced General Manager to lead the team at the iconic Derby Arms in Epsom, which lies in the valley of the Epsom Downs, opposite the world famous racecourse.
The Derby Arms will be undergoing a full remodel in January 2017 including the fantastic garden and will be an amazing opportunity for an experienced General Manager who is a true leader that has a passion for excellence and success in a superb country pub with subtle décor and a relaxed style of sophisticated contemporary dining.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle