Casual Chef de Parties - London
Job reference MJA/PUBCDP103
Casual Chef de Parties make some extra cash this winter with the Change Group! Earn up to £11/hr, weekly pay for every hour you work.
Our pub and bar clients are in need of a pool of competent, confident Casual Chef de Parties for temporary on-going relief work. Are you enthusiastic about refreshing time-honoured classic English dishes? Do you enjoy problem solving and adapting your knowledge in a new environment? Our clients are constantly looking for adaptable, motivated, positive Casual Chef de Parties to help in locations in and around London.
You should have a passion for great British Food, with an eye for updating old favourites with a worldly twist. You should be driven and energetic and be ready for a fresh challenge every day!
Your hours can be flexible as we can work around your availability if you cannot work full time. Whether you have a few evenings you need filled to top up your earnings, if you have a weekend convenient to work or if you have a whole week available or even if you want to start off as a full time freelance Chef de Partie. We can book you in advance for the weeks ahead or we can keep you on speed-dial for last minute emergency bookings according to your availability.
What you can get out of working for us:
- Competitive rates of pay depending on your skill level
- Payment on a weekly basis
- Get paid for EVERY hour you work
- Fantastic locations in London and the home counties
- Various opportunities across the pub scene
- Possibility to work in many other sectors of the Hospitality and Catering Industry
- Work in other sectors if you choose to branch out - fine dining, banqueting or events
What we need from you:
- At least 3-4 years industry experience
- Eligible to live and work in the UK and ID, UK/EU passport or valid visa
- Up to date Food Hygiene certificate level 2 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 forms of proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own whites including hat and safety shoes and your own knives
- Fluent in spoken English is essential, written English proficient but not essential
Apply here to set up an interview and start earning your spare cash - we are coming up to our busiest time of year and have immediate and ongoing vacancies that need filling urgently!